Hand Crank Tarp Hex Roller Kit - HEX-KIT
Roller Specs & Info:
- Extruded aluminum cross bar telescopes to exact bed width of dumps or trailers up to 102" wide.
- Cast bearings and zinc plated hardware.
- Folding crank handle with lock to keep tarp from unrolling while driving.
- The kit includes crank handle, mounting brackets with bearings and driver side lock lever, tarp roller, a 20 ft pull-rope with 4 rope storage hooks, two rubber tarp straps with S-hooks, mounting bolts, and installation instructions.
Tarp Specs & Info:
- All hems reinforced with 2" heavy-duty nylon webbing.
- Heavy-duty double stitching all around the hem.
- Heavy-duty UV resistant, 1,000 denier polyester with protective PVC coating.
- Full perimeter brass grommets.
- Standard built-in pocket for optional anti-sail retention bow set.
- Multiple sizes to fit your needs!
Retention Bow Specs & Info:
- Will expand from 60"-100" to fit your personal truck or trailer.
- Comes with 2 Lock Down J-Hooks to hold your retention bow in place.
- Retention bow has collar on each end to help guide your tarp when unrolling or rolling up.
- Black powder coat finish to protect it from the weather.
- The anti-sail retention bow is a specialized rod that goes through the rear pocket of the tarp with 'J' hooks that lock the retention bow in place to keep the tarp's rear corners from flapping.
- Select tarp size after measuring your trailer/truck bed (do not order a tarp that is wider than the mounting brackets will be for the roller).
- Select tarp material to meet your needs (black mesh or solid vinyl)
- Select YES or NO for the optional rear anti-sail tarp retention bow set.
Width: The roller width is adjustable to the width of the cab protector’s upper sides. You do not want the tarp to be wider than the roller mounting brackets, or it will rub on the roller mounting brackets when it rolls up.
Length: We recommend about 2 to 3 feet more than the total length of the cab protector and dump bed, so the tarp is long enough to cover tall loads. The roller has a locking device on the crank preventing the tarp from unrolling once locked.
If you need help sizing the tarp, please call 859-567-0130.
Warranty InformationOne Year Limited Replacement Warranty on Roller Assembly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Jeremy Peace is the Perfect example of what customer service should be. His main objective was to make my ordering experience flawless. I will do my best to everyone I know to contact Paris Supply Co. because from the order desk to customer service is second to none.