Hand Crank Roller Kit - M1000
Roller Specs & Info:
- Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum roller axle telescopes to exact bed width. Adjust from 60" out to 102".
- Folding crank handle allows the crank handle to be placed safely out of the way.
- Spring-loaded, powder coated, steel lever locking detent to keep tarp axle from un-rolling while you are driving.
- Installs easily with aircraft grade aluminum mounting brackets. Tarp can be installed with bolts that slide into the preformed slot in the roller axle and go thru the tarp grommets into the roller slot without any drilling or having to remove the roller axle.
- Crank handle can NOT fall off because it is welded to the bearing shaft!
- Can be used with solid or mesh tarps (chose from above)
- Dump tarp roller kits are built for dump truck and dump trailer tarp applications.
- The kit includes crank handle, mounting brackets with bearings and driver side lock lever, tarp roller, a 20 ft pull-rope with 4 rope storage hooks, two rubber tarp straps with S-hooks, mounting bolts, and installation instructions.
Tarp Specs & Info:
- All hems reinforced with 2" heavy-duty nylon webbing.
- Heavy-duty double stitching all around the hem.
- Heavy-duty UV resistant, 1,000 denier polyester with protective PVC coating.
- Full perimeter brass grommets.
- Standard built-in pocket for optional anti-sail retention bow set.
- Multiple sizes to fit your needs!
Retention Bow Specs & Info:
- Will expand from 60"-100" to fit your personal truck or trailer.
- Comes with 2 Lock Down J-Hooks to hold your retention bow in place.
- Retention bow has collar on each end to help guide your tarp when unrolling or rolling up.
- Black powder coat finish to protect it from the weather.
- The anti-sail retention bow is a specialized rod that goes through the rear pocket of the tarp with 'J' hooks that lock the retention bow in place to keep the tarp's rear corners from flapping.
- Select tarp size after measuring your trailer/truck bed (do not order a tarp that is wider than the mounting brackets will be for the roller).
- Select tarp material to meet your needs (black mesh or solid vinyl)
- Select YES or NO for the optional rear anti-sail tarp retention bow set.
Width: The roller width is adjustable to the width of the cab protector’s upper sides. You do not want the tarp to be wider than the roller mounting brackets, or it will rub on the roller mounting brackets when it rolls up.
Length: We recommend about 2 to 3 feet more than the total length of the cab protector and dump bed, so the tarp is long enough to cover tall loads. The roller has a locking device on the crank preventing the tarp from unrolling once locked.
If you need help sizing the tarp, please call 859-567-0130.