Hydraulic Motor With 2-Bolt Mount/NPT Threads And 9.7 Cubic Inches Displacement
GENUINE BUYERS PRODUCT
- Designed to be economical, efficient, compact and powerful.
- Ideal for powering medium-duty applications such as compressors, augers, winches, cranes, and spreaders.
- Industry-proven spool valve design.
- State-of-the-art gerotors.
- Excellent at providing a high degree of start-up torque or the right mixture of torque and flow rate.
- Hydraulic Motors from Buyers Products are designed to be economical, efficient, compact and powerful. They are a great solution for powering medium-duty applications like compressors, augers, winches, cranes, and spreaders.
- The motors have an industry-proven spool valve design combined with state-of-the-art gerotors. They excel at jobs that need a high degree of start-up torque or just the right mixture of torque and flow rate.
- Compares To 101-1028
- Flow (Continuous) 15 GPM
- Input Mount Type 2 Bolt
- Material Cast Iron
- Maximum Case Pressure (Without Case Drain) 1500 PSI
- Maximum Speed (Continuous) 353 RPM
- Pilot Diameter 3.25 "
- Shaft Keyway 0.25 "
- Shaft Type Straight
- Displacement 9.7 in.²
- Flow (Intermittent) 20 GPM
- Torque Rating (Continuous) 2059 Inch Pound
- Torque Rating (Intermittent) 2320 Inch Pound
- Port Size 1/2 NPT
- Shaft Size 1.00 "
- Maximum Speed at Continuous Flow 353 RPM
- Maximum Speed at Intermittent Flow 471 RPM
- Minimum Starting Torque (Continuous Pressure) 1650 Inch Pound
- Minimum Starting Torque (Intermittent Pressure) 2320 Inch Pound
- Pressure Δ Bar (Continuous) 1650 PSI
- Pressure Δ Bar (Intermittent) 2250 PSI
- Choose from a wide range of motors depending on your needs for flow rates, torque and starting torque. Each model is available with either a 2-bolt or 4-bolt mount. The last digit of the part number (2 or 4) will indicate the number of bolt.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Manufacturer non-prorated warranty: 1 YEAR
Only ships to the Continental 48 States & Canada!