- An all-in-one solution for installing a hydraulic system on your truck.
- Optional GPS unit provides exceptional spreader response and material savings by automatically adjusting flow rates based on vehicle speed.
- Integrated valves mount on the tank for simple installation and service.
- Electric in-cab controls eliminate the need to plumb hydraulics into the cab.
- Only the electrical cables and controller are in the cab with you, saving space and cutting noise and heat.
- High quality 304 stainless steel reservoir stands up to salt and weather.
- LED display with indexed dials, 1-30 second programmable blast, and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
- Detented plow switch provides float in the down position.
- 30 GPM adjustable flow divider.
- Optional 8-function "Smart Switch" panel with backlit legends, LED indicator lights, and 15 amps load rating per switch (Part No. 6391308, SOLD SEPARATELY).
Buyers Products 15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System - 6 Function, Electric On/Off is an all-in-one way to power and operate a hoist, plow, spreader, and pre-wet system. The system is quick and easy to install and even easier to use. Features like in-cab electric controls are ideal for installers and operators alike. By eliminating the need to plumb multiple hydraulic lines into the cab, the controls cut down install time, save cab space, and keep the heat and noise outside the cab. An optional GPS-based ground speed control system gives spreader operators superior control over material usage. With the GPS installed, the spreader will automatically adjust its flow rate based on vehicle speed. This ensures a proper level of salt coverage regardless of how fast or slow the truck is moving.
The Central Hydraulic System includes everything you need to set up a 6-function plow, spreader, and hoist system. Simply install the reservoir assembly and plumb the flow and functions. All directional valves and spreader controls are mounted directly on the tank to streamline plumbing and make service simple.
The 15 gallon reservoir assembly with valve enclosure is built from 304 stainless steel to stand up to road grime, salt, and inclement weather. It includes an in-tank return filter assembly, filler-strainer breather cap assembly, and a shielded sight temperature gauge. The valve enclosure features a latching stainless steel lid to provide the spreader, hoist, and plow valves additional protection.
The system is ideal for light to medium duty applications.
All Systems Include: Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (auger-conveyor, spinner and pre-wet included with GPS versions) controls. 11 GPM, 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs and 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond. LED display, indexed dials, plow switch with detents to provide float in the down position, proportional spreader and auger speed control, 30 GPM adjustable flow divider valve.
Please contact Customer Service for further options.
Applications that require critical load holding, installer must use P.O. (Pilot Operated) checks or counterbalance valves as well.
Product Common Use: Spreader/Dump Trucks, Plow/Spreader/Dump Trucks
There is a $50.00 charge for Pick Up at Buyers Product with a week lead time.
Free shipping to the Continental 48 States.
Contact Paris Supply, LLC. at 859-567-0130 for residential shipping quotes or shipping quotes to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam. Also, contact us if your item is damaged in shipping or is defective and we will take care of getting you a new replacement.
"I Am that I Am." Exodus 3:14 KJV
...God gathers His children in His arms and carries them close to His heart... Isaiah 40:11 PST