Here are 8 reasons ParisSupply.com thinks you should!
- Its easy. Dump Inserts like Buyer’s Products® DumperDogg™ are self-contained. The DumperDogg supplied by ParisSupply.com comes with its own DC Power/Hydraulic unit, frame, and cylinder. All you have to do is mount the unit, wire it to your power source, and install the in-cab controller.
- It gives your back a rest. A dump insert can alleviate the strain of manually unloading gravel, mulch, and chips.
- It saves money. Dump inserts are relatively inexpensive and pay for themselves quickly. Save on future dump truck rentals or purchasing a new dump truck. Plus you’ll save time and labor—a landscaper’s most valuable resource.
- It can carry a big load. Extended sides on dump inserts, like the DumperDogg Polymer Dump Insert supplied by ParisSupply.com let you carry up to 1-1/2 cubic yards of additional material.
- It lets you use your pickup bed. The Polymer DumperDogg is designed so you can lay pallets or a standard size plywood sheet in the bed of the insert. The extended height sides let you pile cargo inside.
- It goes wherever your pickup can. The versatility of a pickup allows you to maneuver your load exactly where you need to dump it.
- It keeps your truck looking good. Dump inserts are built for hauling, and protect your truck from damage caused by hauling and removing heavy loads. For even more protection, add a bolt-on cab guard.
- It can be used all year long. Dump inserts supplied by ParisSupply.com can be turned into high-volume pickup spreaders/salters in the winter. Check out this SaltDogg® DumperDogg Replacement Tailgate Spreader that’s designed to fit DumperDogg inserts.
Get in touch with Mitch at ParisSpply.com for more information