Wintergate Mount 02500A for SaltDogg® TGS01B and TGS05B Spreaders
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
- Add the optional Wintergate Spreader Mount to the TGS05 Series or the TGS01 Series spreader and enjoy the benefits of easy access to your pickup truck bed.
- Designed with adjustable, telescoping rails, the Wintergate mounting system accommodates any domestic, full-size pickup truck width
- Now you have access to the bed of your pickup truck without having to remove the spreader and mounting assembly
- The Wintergate allows you to remove two quick pins and rotate the entire spreader out of the way for full-bed access
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE WINTERGATE UNTIL THE SPREADER IS EMPTY OF ALL MATERIAL
Local Pickup in Mentor Ohio (FREE pickup) MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Manufacturer non-prorated warranty: 1 YEAR
If your item is damaged in shipping or is defective, I AM Sellin will take care of getting you a new replacement sent right out to you!!!
"I AM THAT I AM"Exodus 3:14
...God gathers His children in His arms and carries them close to His heart... Isaiah 40:11PST
UNLESS YOU ARE IN KENTUCKY, THERE IS NO SALES TAX ON THIS PRODUCT!
Buyers Products Company warrants all parts of the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. All SHPE Poly Spreaders are warranted for two (2) years. Parts must be properly installed and used under normal conditions. Normal wear is excluded. Any part, which has been altered, including modifications, misuse, accident, or lack of maintenance will not be considered under this warranty.
The sole responsibility of Buyers Products Company under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part(s), which are returned, prepaid, 30 days after such defect is discovered, and returned part(s) are found to be defective by Buyers Products Company.
Authorization from Buyers Products Company must be obtained before returning any part. The following information must accompany defective parts returned to Buyers Products Company: RMA #, spreader model, serial number, date installed, and distributor from whom purchased.
Buyers Products Company shall not be liable for damage arising out of failure of any unit to operate properly, or failure, or delay in work, or for any consequential damages. No charges for transportation or labor performed on any part will be allowed under this warranty.