|Roller Specs |
- Extruded aluminum cross bar telescope to exact bed width of dumps or trailers up to 102" wide.
- Cast bearings and zinc plated hardware.
- Folding crank handle with lock to keep tarp from unrolling while driving.
- 22' pull rope included with 2 sets of rope storage hooks include
- Everything needed for installation is included in this kit!
- All hems reinforced with 2" heavy-duty nylon webbing.
- Heavy-duty double stitching all around the hem.
Heavy-duty UV resistant, 1,000 denier polyester with protective PVC coating.
Full perimeter brass grommets.
Standard built-in pocket for optional anti-sail retention bow set.
HERE ARE SOME CHOICES YOU NEED TO MAKE AT THE TOP OF THIS LISTING!
- SELECT THE SIZE TARP YOU WANT (be sure NOT to order a tarp that is wider than the mounting brackets will be for the roller!)
SELECT YES OR NO If you want the Optional rear anti-sail tarp retention bow set.(Shipping Cost is already added in)
- Black Mesh Tarp Material (other standard colors BROWN, GREEN, RED, BLUE)
- Multi-Colored DOUBLE Woven Mesh Tarp Material (will not un-ravel if a hole is poked in it)
- Solid 18oz Vinyl Asphalt Tarp Material (standard colors BLACK, RED, BLUE)
STANDARD COLORS AVAILABLE AT $10.00 EXTRA CHARGE!
WE CAN SPECIAL ORDER MANY DIFFERENT COLORS
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE!!!!!!
WE CAN MAKE YOUR TARP ANY WIDTH & LENGTH YOU WANT
Call Dennis at 859-707-7210 for a custom size or colored tarp
Need a tarp 7'4" wide? What about a 7'11" wide tarp? No Problem! We can do ANY width!
NOTE ABOUT SIZING THE TARP:
The main thing in sizing a tarp kit is the width. The Roller width is adjustable to the width of the cab protectors upper sides. YOU DO NOT WANT THE TARP TO BE WIDER THAN THE ROLLER MOUNTING BRACKETS, or it will rub on the roller mounting brackets when it rolls up. This would cause snags and excess wear on the sides of the tarps.
As for the length, we recommend about 2 to 3 foot more that the total length of the Cab Protector and Dump Bed so the tarp is long enough to go up over tall loads. The Roller has a locking device on the crank so no more of the tarp will un-roll once you lock it.
There is a $25.00 Re-Stocking charge plus the cost of shipping to exchange tarps if you order the wrong size. If you need help sizing the tarp call me at 859-707-7210 for help!
(The Anti-Sail Retention Bow is a device that goes through the rear pocket of the tarp. It has centering caps on each end that guide the tarp along the top of your bed. It has 'J' hooks that lock the retention bow in place and keeps the tarp's rear corners from flapping.)
"I AM THAT I AM"Exodus 3:14
...God gathers His children in His arms and carries them close to His heart... Isaiah 40:11PST