Type a description for this product here...
Buyers Products 6191120 MANUAL ANTI-ICE SYSTEM,
GAS POWERED, 550 GALLON FLOW RATE 25 GPM 1 LANE SPRAY BAR
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Can apply brine based on drivers application control.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it easy to load unload, and store the system.
- Uses a dependable gas-powered Honda® engine 2.8 HP.
- Included Switch Type Momentary Open/Close
Buyers Products 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Control utilizes a dependable Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. This means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. The 550 gallon model pumps out up to 25 gallons of liquid per minute.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. A powder-coated leg stand comes standard, making it easy to load, unload, and store.
The durable one lane PVC spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Manual application control lets the vehicle operator select how many gallons of brine should be applied.
A momentary on/off rocker switch is included with the system.
Product Common Use: Pre-treating Roads, Highway and Road Snow/Ice Control
Manufacturer non-prorated warranty: 12 months
...God gathers His children in His arms and carries them close to His heart... Isaiah 40:11PST
Warranty Information1 YEAR
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews