1400455SS BUYERS SALTDOGG 2.5 CUBIC YARD GAS CONVEYOR CHAIN SALT SPREADER
- SaltDogg 1400455SS is designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 2.5 to 3 cubic yards.
- 10-1/2 HP gas engine with convenient electric start and throttle control.
- SaltDogg 1400455SS spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive with 1/4 in. crossbars.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your application.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inverted V improves flow and reduces stress on the drive line.
- Two hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 2.5-3 Cubic Yard Gas Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a gas-powered spreader ready for commercial use. The 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis. With electric start and in-cab throttle control, the spreader combines the power of a gas engine with modern spreader conveniences. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your spreader company. The spreader comes equipped with a 12V electric clutch and an in-cab, three position momentary switch and throttle. The hopper features two hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars.
The hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The spreader is powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with an included battery for electric start. A heavy duty 1-1/4 in. drive shaft and 1-1/8 in. sealed bearings are designed for long life. The high-torque conveyor gearbox has a 20:1 ratio with a 1 in. input shaft and 1-1/8 in. output shaft on tapered roller bearings to provide extra power on startup. The spreader is equipped with a steel pintle chain conveyor and features a stainless steel inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve flow. The high-flow conveyor is 14-1/2 in. wide with 1/4 in. crossbars, and has a stainless steel floor. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. Regular or extended chute models available. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Product Common Use: Property Maintenance, Residential & Commercial, Parking Lots, Sidewalks
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
...God gathers His children in His arms and carries them close to His heart... Isaiah 40:11PST